All modes provide the ability to view the imagery in grayscale or color, probe the data for values*, plot transects and histograms, and measure distances.
- basic exploration: The most commonly-used mode.
- math combination: Perform mathematical combinations using the images with the ability to scale each image independently.
- color (RGB) combination: Perform rgb combinations using each image as one of the three bands. Three images are needed to use the RGB mode.
- animation: Animate the images as if they were in a time series. At least 2 images are needed to use the animate mode.
* The data values reported in analysis are based upon the
scaled range of the imagery. These values are not research-quality data and should not
be used as scientific absolutes but only for simple analysis.